Household Hazardous Waste Collection

It is illegal to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) through the automated residential collection program.  HHW must be disposed of at a certified hazardous waste collection center.  Residents can visit the Riverside County Department of Waste Resources website for information on permanent collection facilities at
Household Hazardous Waste includes, but is not limited to:
  • Used Motor Oil
  • Solvents
  • Batteries
  • Cleaning Products
  • Wood Preservative
  • Old Paint
  • Pesticides
  • Pool Chemicals
  • Printer Cartridges
  • Old Road Flares
  • Fluorescent Lights