Development Services FAQ's


 If I want to install a new fence, who do I call and what is required?

Call the Property Owner’s Association at 244-6841 ext. 320 for permit specifications on fences. With regard to walls (i.e. retaining walls or sea walls), a permit from the City of Canyon Lake is also required. Please call the City's Building Department at (951) 244-2955 for more information and to obtain an application.